Monday, March 2, 2009

the start

I have started the Dr Simoene's 23 hcg protocol. I would not be considered "over weight" by a lot of people. I think this is because in America it is so common to be over weight. I would say that I consider myself over weight and would say that I have had weight issues most of my life. I was not one of those people who was FAT all my life. I was actually very thin in my teens and early 20's, but the issue came in as a constant thought of "what's my weight" "what will I eat." it was a lot of work and it consumed me. I am a mother of 4 kids. And I can't even blame my weight gain on being pregnant. I was able to take all of my pregnancy weight and then some after my last child. I was a stay at home mom and my sanity came in the gym. 5 nights a week for 2.5 hours. It was easy to stay slim then. Well that changed. I went back to work and away went the gym time. On came those stupid 15-20 pounds that I HATE. So I started this up and down thing. Drop 16 keep it off for a bit. and then gain it back. It was like I was loosing and gaining the same pounds over and over. What was I teaching my kids? Stuff yourself and then starve, that's a great thing for 4 girls to see. My husband is no help. He always tells me how wonderful I look....he is a good man!!! but I don't look wonderful and I don't feel wonderful. Well then I heard about the "Pounds and Inches" book by Dr. Simmone. This was was a break through. I could actually reset my eating issues. I didn't have to be on a yoyo anymore. so thats what I have done. So with the help of Belle Petite Salon, here in Tacoma washington, I am on my "weigh" to being done with loosing weight. Follow this journey with me. I will keep you posted.



here is my "stats"



Start 2/28/09

Weight 156.4

rt arm 11.5

neck 13

chest 41.0

waist 36.5

hips 41.5

rt thigh 23.5

lft thgh 23



I gained 4.6 pounds on my load days. You have to fill your fat reserves so your will not be hungry during the VLCD phase. The HCG causes your body to release stored fat, approximetly 1500 calories a day. You then keep you calorie intake at 500. If you do not have the fat stores filled you will be VERY hungry the first few days. I have a group of friends who are doing this and they had a hard time "loading" and were hungry. Not me. I loaded well, ask my 11 year old. She thought it was funny.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope you don't mind if I follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete