Wednesday, March 4, 2009

day 3 vlcd 155.6

Yes...I am down another 2.8 from yesturday and .8 from my start weight. Happy dance. Today was a better day. not so hungry :) I think this is gonna work. I've got to get more creative on food. I am going to end up hating things that I like. Lunch was good today. And I have learned that I really like tea.

I am a bit tired today. It may be that I worked from 6:30 am to 4:30 with a 10 minute break. I am also getting a bit of a hassle from my family, i have a DH and 4 girls, for some reason tho wonderful gooey meat ball sandwiches I made them didn't compare to my scalup spinage salad.. I would have given them the scalups and my big toe for that sandwich. I have noticed that I am looking for other options on ph 3. I have done low carb before. but this diet will make me LOVE low carb....cheese, meatballs, oh I could go on.

so thats about it for today

No comments:

Post a Comment