Tuesday, March 17, 2009

day 16 vlcd 149.0

I went up .2 yesturday and am holding steady. I am so ready to be done. I feel good, I look good. I am just tired of the same food over and over. I find myself "over" shopping for my family. I am like "ooh this looks yummy they will love this" or "I will bake them cookies" and etc. so at the end of this my husband may need a round. ha ha. Actually he has lost 7ounds in the last month on beer and chili dogs....jerk :) I will be done with the injections on Friday and I should ahve a visit from TOM on Saturday. so I wonder what that will do to my weight. I tend to be about 3-5 pounds heavier. We will see.

thats it for today.

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. LOL...I did the same thing with my family. Men can stop eating junk for 1 day and loose weight. Annoying!

    ReplyDelete