Sunday, March 8, 2009

day 7 vlcd 152.4

yoo hoo!!!! down another .6. I did ww watchers in the past and would be excited to see that when i got on the scale for my weekly weigh in. and now I see it on a daily weigh in. With that being said let's talk about today.

So I had to go to a cheer event today. Temptations!!!!!! oh bagels with cream cheese, cupcakes, cookies, oh you name it was there. and those skinny little carb pushers in cheer skirts. "oh come on, I made it just for you." "i eat them all the time." well when you 110 soaking wet in your cheer skirt I am sure you can eat it and not have it affect you. All I have to say is wait tell you 30 sister then we will see who is pushing cupcakes. I was good and drank my TEA.

I also noticed that for some reason my resolve is low today. I have these thoughts like well "I don't have to do all 21 days." "maybe if my weight is where I like it I could stop." I think I am getting tired of not having a whole lot of choices when it comes to food. That an my family keeps asking "can you eat this?, why not?, it's healthy." blah blah blah. I have also been thinking things like "well how long do I have to go with out starch." and what if I just do a bit."I really want to take the kids to see the monster vs. alien movie and have popcorn.....with butter. it will be after my vlcd but not off phase 3. so maybe I will stray that one day and then have a steak day. but we have a bit for that

So to wrap it up. I am the lowest weight I have been since early 2007. I am happy with that. What I can't wait is to break 150. I have not been that since 2005.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same exact way. Glad you are sticking to it. BTW, I think you have to finish the whole round or you will gain back everything per Dr Simeons Pounds and Inches.

    ReplyDelete