Tuesday, March 24, 2009

day 2 p3 146.6 -2 LIW

Okay I am still alive. Sorry for being gone for some long. I will wrap up the last few days fast. On my last injection I was 146.8. Saturday I woke up at 146.2 :) And then I went out to lunch with my mom....I caved and had food. Not alot but it sure wasn't on the "diet;" I woke up Sunday at 147. Back on the plan. Monday I was 146.0 another :). So onto p3 I am.

I have found this bread that is made from sprouts and it is really good. I actually had a sandwich yesterday. It made me feel normal. I also started working out again. I like the weight I am at. I have been here before and it is good. I like it better when I am in shape. So that is my next step. I will be doing Zumba (so much fun) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and I will be doing weights on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. So this should get my body rockin before Jamaica.

Tonight I had a Taco Salad. I will let you know how tomorrow goes

1 comment:

  1. I love steak but am finding it terribly difficult to eat this much. I'm not a huge fan of steak days. No wonder i have avoided doing one. ugh!!!!! me

    ReplyDelete