Monday, March 2, 2009

first day of VLCD

okay so my first day is almost done. I have been a bit hungry..but not like a normal hungry. It's there but it's not annoying. I have drank ALOT of water. I have not been able to find the melba toast so I am not doing that. I hope that my hcg is the correct dose. You get so much conflicting information out there. Thats why I went with Petite Salon. They figure it all out for me and I just take it. They also recommend doing viteamin b shots. so I will do that later this week. I am a bit nervouse. Is this really gonna work? how do I know that I am actually burning stored fat. So i guess this is one day down and only 23 to go. I may go to 28 days of injection instead of instead of 23. I will see how it goes. I am also going to look for the "miricle noodles" I guess they are made from yam roots and seem to be good. I will let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment