Saturday, March 7, 2009

day 6 vlcd 153!!!!

okay so my stance yesterday about "not letting the numbers on the scale make me happy....blah blah blah" kind of went out the window. I am down to 153 oh yes I am. That is the lowest I weighed last year when I started to loose weight. I can not wait until I break the 150 mark. here is my weight history. its confusing and long so hang on. after I had the last of my 4 kids I got down to 140. I was a stay at home mom who also watched my friends 2 year old twins. so I had three 2 year old's and one 7 month old. my sanity came at 7:00 o'clock at night. I would go to the gym for 2-2.5 hours. It was easy to loose the weight and keep it off when you are nursing and working out like that 5 nights a week. Well then I started working outside of the house again. no gym time and work lunches were fun. I was with adults. who cared what I ate. well that 140 became 150 and it just kept going up. So December of 07 my girlfriends that i work with all decided we were going to loose weight together. And we did. It was a good thing because I was up to 167 that is a crazy weight to weigh. so by April of 2008 i was down to 153. i then had surgery and then my thyroid went ca put(sp) so my weight crept up to about 162-164 depending on the day. We got my thyroid under control and my weight started to come down to right under the 160 mark. I wasn't doing anything different my body was just working right. This was January of this year. So here we are. I am on my way. I am glad that I have started this. I feel more in control of my body and that is good


sorry for the LONG thread

1 comment: