Friday, March 13, 2009

day 12 vlcd 149.8

okay so it's been a few days. Man time just slips away. I am down to a weight I have not been since January of 06 and I am so excited. I am not hungry expect when I should be but man I am craving stuff. I don't know if that is because I am getting near to TOM or what but oh how I wanted a candy bar.....and fries. I say that but the thought of actually consuming them doesn't make me feel very good. I was a little sad this morning because I weighed the same thing as yesterday. but then I decided to get over it. It will come off. I follow the diet and I will be good. I was having a bit of a "back up" if you catch my drift and I got some "Smooth Move" tea. it works wonders. I will never make myself be in pain from chemical products again.

I also notice that I am starting to look at food different. I keep thinking about p3 and what will I eat. It's things like Taco salad and zucchini and mushrooms ooh I can actually have a bigger variety. I am not saying like "oh I can have pizza, although that does sound good. but you catch my drift.

So that's it for now. I haven't decided if I will be done at 21 injections or if I will go for a bit longer. I will think about it

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it weird how time just passes by so fast? I guess it is because we are all so busy with life. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete