Friday, March 20, 2009

day 19 vlcd AND LIW 146.8

well yeah me. What a way to finish the last shot. I am sooooooooo excited. This is a good weight for me. Especially when I am working out, which I start back up on Monday,. I am looking forward to my next phase. I have been re-searching it and planning. I don't want to go crazy.

I am going to spend this weekend getting ready for the next step. deciding what I would like to eat. What I can go with out (to drink diet coke or to not) I am also going to reflect on what I have learned. What my plate at lunch should look like. The fact that I need more than diet coke to drink. Do I really need a latte, oh I can't wait to have one. where does my tea fit into this. I like the way I feel. I like that my body doesn't feel sluggish. I like the fact that it is working like it should. I also like the fact that I am not sleepy after I eat lunch, carb over load will do that to ya. I am WAY more aware of what I put in my mouth. I am also WAY more aware of what my family is putting in their mouths. My husband and those damn chili dogs and beer. I want to make this be me. Not a dieting me, not a for a short while me.....but me. Yes I imagine I could go another 6 or 10 pounds but this is good. At this weight and moderate exercise I really don't have to work to hard. I have 4 girls I work hard enough.

So we will see what the scale says tomorrow. TOM is going to be visiting soon.....yeah me. Actually I mean that. Once again, I have four girls and want no more. So every time TOM comes it is a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment