Friday, March 6, 2009

day 5 vlcd 154.2

Okay. So yesturday I got on the scale and weighed 154.2. felt pretty good about it and then forgot. So this morning I am laying in bad feeling my hips..."hmm they feel smaller." then I get on that scale 154.2 I was so happy. that is only 1 pound away from my low weight last year. good job nikki. I went to work happy. My friend texted me wanting to know how much I was down. So I look at my log, so I know what number to subtract my cool 154.2 from....and BLAM my good day almost ended. I was bummed. But then I started to think about it. I was happy this morning. I thought my "my hips feel smaller" only 11 pounds from where I want to be. Why should that change just because of the numbers on my scale. if this is about breaking the cycle of dieting that I have to start it now. I will asses how i "feel" right along with the pounds lost.

don't get me wrong....when the scale goes down I will be doing a happy dance. I just can't let discourgament come so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment