Saturday, March 14, 2009

day 13 vlcd 149.6

down .2. hmmm not very excited about that. the first time I got on the scale it said 148.4 I was excited about that. but then I cam down stairs and wasn't a hundred percent sure what it said so I went back up and got on it again. This time it said 149.6. So I guess I am glad I did cause I would be really unhappy if I got on tomorrow and it said something higher.

For some reason I have been spotting the last few days and had mild cramps. I am on the pill and not supposed to have TOM come visit me until the week after this. So this is is a bit weird.

I also decided to give my injections in my stomach. just mix it up. I think maybe I have not been to good on my water intake.

I have also decided that I am going to take a break from the scale tomorrow. I don't know why but that's what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment