Wednesday, March 11, 2009

day 10 vlcd 150.6

sorry for no blog yesterday (day 9) the day just got away from me. But I was down another .6 yesterday. As I am also today. So yeah. That is a daily average I can deal with. No major hurdles yesterday.

So to today I am feeling a bit pucky. Not sure why. and the thought of meat is not helping. I am going to eat beef and vegetables for lunch but I think for dinner I will do eggs. I can also make some for my family so we can eat the "same" meal tonight. I think what I laugh the most about is the fact that my family keeps trying to eat my "diet" food. Leave it alone and go eat a Twinkie!!!! If I threw all of their junk out and said "from now one we are eating no sugar or processed foo....." it would be sheer mutiny.

I think that is about it for the day. like I said not feeling well :(

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how they want to eat whatever you eat?? My husband even does it along with the kids. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete