Tuesday, March 3, 2009

day 2 vlcd 158.4

so today I stepped on the scale and I was down 2.6 from my load weight. still 2 above my start. I have heard this is good. but I have to say that I was a bit dissapointed. I had hoped to wake up and magicaly be under my start weight. But I will take this victory. 158-157 have been what I have been hovering at the last few months so it's not to bad.

So how did today go?.....well, I was a little hungry. I am learning to ignore it a bit. It's not to bad. I drive for a living so I am really making sure that I am focused on that and not my tummy. I actually ate something that I never had before.....red chard. it was good. I drank LOTS of water. I have been peeing a bunch. So all in all I guess we are good. I think I may buy the cook book that everyone's talking about. I am not much of a creative cook and because this is so limited I need OPTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment