Wednesday, March 25, 2009

day 3 p3 146.0 -8 LIW

Okay so today I am Super tired. I actually took an hour nap. I have not had to take one of those since I got my thyroid working earlier this year. I don't know if it has something to do with this phase or if it is just a fluke. If I keep feeling this way then I am going to go into my DR. and have them test my thyroid level. I hope this did not mess it up. It has been nice having it be correct.

So I did circuit training last night and really enjoyed it. I was an athlete most of my younger life and really enjoy being active. I forgot how empowered I feel when I do it. So I also have Zumba tonight. I am very excited about that. It is fun and everyone should try it.

Oh Taco Salads were wonderful. I also had some SF chocolate pudding. Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment