Wednesday, March 18, 2009

day 17 vlcd 148.2

ahhhh!!!! we have left 149 in the dust...almost 148 too. I had some cottage cheese for lunch yesterday and it was very good. I need variety. I can't wait to actually have some.....hurry up Monday. Anyways. I am fighting a cold, TOM is on his way, and my kids are driving me nuts, oh wait that's not new,. I would love to be at 145 by last injection, which is Friday. I am not sure that will happen due to TOM coming and only having 2 days left. If I can get down to 146-147 that will be wonderful. I already have all of me exercises programs set up to start next week. So I think the rest will be about toning up an leaning out. I have to be Jamaica ready by the 29th of may. I am so going to rock that bikini. I am excited to not be having to deal with my weight anymore. My thyroid is working and my weight is down. I have actually lost 19 pounds since the first of the year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment