Friday, April 3, 2009

day 12 p3 145.8 -1.0 LIW

Okay so this morning I got on the scale and for some reason it said 138.8. I was like "wow" no way. Do I got back on the scale and it said 145.2, so then I got on it a third and fourth time and it said 145.8. So I figured I would take the highest weight that I got the most times. Not sure what was up with my scale.

Yesterday I went to lunch with some friends. We ended up at the Olive Garden (love this restaurant) so I was wanting to make some good choices. I got the soup, salad, and bread sticks. I had minestrone soup and 2 1/2 bread sticks and 2 plates of salad. I mostly ate the broth and the vegetables. I ate more than I should. I was pretty full.

I went to the gym and worked out last night. And then had buckwheat pancakes, 1 egg, and 1 piece of bacon for dinner. I was a little nervous to get on the scale. But I was only up a tiny bit. So I am happy. Think after this week I may stop weighing myself everyday. I seem to be pretty stable. And I really don't want to become a slave to the scale. We will see

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a new scale. That is crazy and confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have figered out that steam effects it. electronics and showers i guess are net ment to be together

    ReplyDelete