Friday, September 18, 2009

The mission goes on

Okay so I am back and doing another round. I knew I would do another round later this year. I didn't plan on gaing back a few pounds. But somehow I decided that you don't have to excercise. On my first round I learned that as long as I work out 3-4 times a week I can pretty much eat what I want and not gain. But if I stop working out, didn't do anything this summer but go on vacation, than I will be a bit higher. Stable, but higher. So between my 10 days in Jamaica and 3 week in Montana plus Idaho for another week. I am up. I will find out exactly what tomorrow when I start a new round of hcg. No big I know how to do it and I am looking forward to it. So loading will start and I will post my stats so we can see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment